MEET DR. SCOTT ROSE
GOODHEALTH.dental was established by Dr. Scott Rose to provide guests with unparalleled dentistry, comfort, and personalized care in a private, relaxing environment. From the latest state of the art dental technology to amenities that pamper you while you are with us, you’ll experience dentistry as never before. His practice is mercury-free, non-toxic, biocompatible, and practices with a holistic philosophy.
Situated in Solon Oh, he serves as a holistic dentist to the greater Cleveland area.
A graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, Dr. Rose has been the recipient of numerous awards and fellowships, with his research published in many professional dental journals. His outstanding work has been lauded by colleagues and patients. Recognized as an expert in dentistry, he has been featured in Cleveland Magazine, Northern Ohio Live, Avenues, the Plain Dealer and the Sun Newspapers. He has been on Channels 3, 5, and 19 as well as cable television and is also guest editor of Cleveland Woman’s Journal. He was featured in the book Unleashing the Power of Dentistry: An Introduction to Neuromuscular Dentistry, as well as Secret Service, a book about excellence in customer service. Dr. Rose and one of his patients are planned to be featured in an upcoming book about cosmetic dentistry
and how it can change a person’s life.
Achievements and Awards
* Voted one of America’s Top Dentist’s for 2005 – 2016. Every Year!!! by The Consumer’s Research Council of America.
* Included in the List of Best Dentist’s In America in 2006.
* Voted one of Cleveland’s Top Dentist for the years 2006-2016.
* Listed in the National Registry of Who’s Who in 2000 and 2007.
Training & Education at a Glance
* Graduate courses in Neuroanatomy – Case Western Reserve University.
* The Ohio State University: B.S. in Microbiology.
* The Louisiana State University School of Dentistry’s Continuum on Cosmetic Dentistry.
* The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), where he has completed the curriculum in Master Aesthetic Dentist and has completed courses in Advanced Anterior Esthetics, Occlusion, Diagnosis and Treatment of TMJ/TMD, Scan Interpretation, Neuromuscular Dentistry, and Removable Prosthetics (Dentures and Partials).
* The Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago – Masters Level Bonding, Posterior Esthetics, Smile Design.
* Sulzer-Calcitek Symposium on Implant Dentistry.
* Graduate of The Nash Institute in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
* The Center for Occlusal Studies – Mini Residency in TMD/Occlusion
Honored and Respected by Colleagues, Media and Patients
Dr. Rose’s commitment to education and passion for his profession are evident in his extensive list of post-graduate studies he has pursued.
He completed the Master Aesthetic Dental Program, and a course in Advanced Anterior Aesthetics, Neuromuscular Dentistry, Diagnosis and Treatment of TMJ/TMD, Occlusion, Scan Interpretation, and Removable Prosthetics at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
He has also completed the Masters Bonding Program, Posterior Esthetics, and Smile Design at the Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago. He is a graduate of both Cosmetic Continuums at the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, and completed training at The Nash Institute for Dental Learning in Charlotte.
He has also completed coursework at The Center for Exceptional Practices, and has had advanced training in Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Rose also completed a mini-residency program in Neuromuscular Occlusion and TMD/TMJ at The Center for Occlusal Studies in Parkersburg, WV.
In addition to private practice, Dr. Rose was the Dental Director for Brentwood Health Care Skilled Nursing Facility, and was on staff at the Bedford Medical Center. Dr. Rose was a co-founder of an internet dental company and has served as a consultant to a major dental manufacturer.
He is a member of The International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists, The Holistic Dental Association, the American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, Cleveland Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, and a general member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
He was listed in the National Registry of Who’s Who in 2000 and 2007. He has been named one of America’s Top Dentists for the years 2005-2016 by The Consumer’s Research Council of America: one of Cleveland’s Top Dentists for the years 2006-2016 by Northern Ohio Live and Cleveland Magazine. He is also selected for the List of Best Dentists in America for 2006.
By lending time and support to a variety of organizations and charities, Dr. Rose is able to give back to the community. He has sponsored children’s recreational sports teams, petting zoos, and participates in health fairs. He lectures on Holistic and Neuromuscular Dentistry. He and his wife were Investor Supporting Friends of The Cleveland Playhouse Foundation.
He is a member of the Solon Chamber of Commerce and has the highest rating on Angie’s List. Throughout the years he has supported the Bedford and Solon Police departments with exercise equipment, and paid for Rex (retired), the Solon Police dog. He was the mentor of a dental school graduate. His hobbies include ballroom dancing, photography (www.scottrosephotography.com), astronomy, gardening, and hiking.